Aurionpro develops world-class Banking and SCM software platforms and delivers award-winning consulting services. Our passion for engineering software solutions helps to advance the businesses of our customers and partners.
Who We Are
Aurionpro is a publicly traded technology company that helps enterprises to be more efficient through domain-driven software and consulting offerings. Employing more than 1,250 individuals across North America, Asia, and Europe, the company has been recognized by Deloitte, Forbes, and the 2011 FinTech 100 as one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies.
The company is organized into four primary business lines that include:
- Banking & Financial Technologies: providing a mature suite of software products around Banks’ core banking systems
- SCM Software: providing Logistics, Manufacturing, and Retail companies with a cloud-based software platform to manage their entire supply chain, from managing inventory in warehouses, to shipping finished products across the globe
- Oracle Implementation Services: providing industry-leading consulting services across Oracle's Identity Management, WebCenter, and Apps product suites
- Enterprise IT Services: combining deep levels of expertise in niche areas such as cloud-based software implementations and mobile app development, with a sizable pool of resources that can be leveraged to complement larger scale IT projects
- Aurionpro SENA
- One of Oracle's most decorated partners, aurionPro SENA has been delivering solutions focused on Oracle's Identity and Access Management, WebCenter, and Apps product suites since 1999.
- Aurionpro SCM
- Aurionpro's cloud based end-to-end Supply Chain solution, named SCMProFit, enables manufacturing and logistics providers to streamline their warehouse, distribution, logistics, and freight forwarding operations.
- Integro Technologies
- Singapore-based Integro develops Corporate, Retail, and SMB banking solutions focused on Loan Origination, Cash Management, and Internet Banking.
- Enline has been a leading provider of Security, Identity Management, and Infrastructure solutions to the U.K. and European markets since 1985.
- SeeInfoBiz provides a SaaS-based unified communications platform that helps streamline the costs of communications through electronic bill presentment and marketing campaign software.
At A Glance
- Year Founded:
- Corporate HQ:
- Mumbai, India
- US HQ:
- San Ramon, CA
- Year of IPO:
- Stock Listed On:
- NSE & BSE
- FY11–12 Revenue:
- $101M USD
- FY11–12 # Employees:
- Passion: In the San Ramon office, we take playing foosball very seriously. The same is true about playing carom in Pune. We are equally passionate about enjoying working together, technology, and the success of our customers.
- Entrepreneurialism: The entrepreneurial spirit that fueled our founders’ initial venture has stuck with us today.
- Expertise: Building our businesses around true industry and technology experts was our philosophy from day one.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to an incredibly high set of standards. And although it's only human to make mistakes, we always try to follow the morally and ethically "right” path.
35th Floor, Sunshine Tower
Tulsi Pipe Road, Near India Bulls
Dadar (West), Mumbai - 400013
2410 Camino Ramon #339
San Ramon, CA 94583
Join the team of passionate experts at Aurionpro
Aurionpro partners with leading technology companies around the world.