The Aurionpro team brings years of experience designing and building web and mobile applications for intranet, extranet, and internet platforms.
We start by determining what content and functionality your users really need in order to meet your business' demands. This user-centric design philosophy ensures that the solution not only includes the content and features that will make it useful to your target user communities, but that it will be easy to use from day one. Our iterative development methodology involves decision makers and end users early and often during the development process ensuring that original objectives are met.
The Aurionpro team excels at delivering web content and portal solutions, and we're sure to have already encountered, analyzed, and solved your business challenge. Some examples include:
- Self-service applications: call centers and knowledge bases
- Collaborative knowledge centers
- Corporate HR intranets
- Collaborative business partner extranets
- Interactive & social media-based internet sites
- High volume, transactional customer-facing websites
- Executive dashboards
- Role-based workspaces, provisioning multiple back-end applications through a single portal interface
- Sales-centric portal applications
- Distributed and self-service content management solutions
- Business process-focused web content, static file, digital asset, and document management solutions
- Complex taxonomy and information architecture solutions
We've built teams of experts around the leading enterprise and open source content management and portal technologies, including:
One of Oracle’s key WebCenter partners from the product suite’s earliest days, our Aurionpro SENA team won an honorable mention in Oracle's 2012 Excellence Awards, Oracle's top partner honor, for the WebCenter category. Our dedicated WebCenter team is made up of Enterprise Content Management veterans, many from Oracle and Stellent, who provide design, development, and managed services offerings across all WebCenter components, including:
- Sites (Web Experience)
- Portal (Composite Applications)
- Content (Enterprise Content Management)
- Social & Collaboration
- Imaging (formerly Image Process Management)
Our dedicated Vignette Practice has been implementing Vignette Content and Portal solutions since 2004 and is the most highly skilled team in the industry. Our expert-level resources provide design, development, and deployment services across all of OpenText's Vignette components, including:
- Vignette's Content Management System (VCMS)
- Vignette's Application Portal (VAP)
- Vignette Collaboration
- Vignette Social Media
- Open Text Digital Asset Management
Aurionpro's foray into open source implementations began in 2008 when one of our clients was looking for an alternative to Vignette's high priced enterprise content management platform. That initial project was enlightening as we found that lighter-weight, straightforward, and sometimes functionally limiting software can solve our client's challenges more effectively than the traditional enterprise platforms can. Drupal has evolved to become a fully-functional, less expensive, and easier to implement technology alternative, and many of our clients have turned to us to help them migrate off of their existing solutions. In fact, we've built an entire practice around Vignette to Drupal migrations.
After dozens and dozens of Enterprise Content Management and Portal Implementations, we've learned the right way to deliver content and functionality to your end users. The success of our previous clients says it all. When you're ready, contact us to get started with one of our ECM workshops.