Successful group-wide rollout of product focused restructuring strategy to ensure sustained high-margin growth
Wednesday, May 30, 2018, Mumbai, India
Aurionpro Solutions Ltd (NSE: AURIONPRO) (BSE: 532668), a provider of technology solutions for Banking, Digital Innovation and Cybersecurity, today announced its consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and financial year ended March 31, 2018.
Q4 FY17-18 Financial Highlights
Key highlights for the Q4 of FY17-18 are:
- Total Revenue for the Quarter stands at Rs.124.48 Crore
- Consolidated EBITDA for the Quarter up 10.97% QoQ adjusted for discontinued business.
- Consolidated EBITDA (includes onetime expenses for ESPS of Rs 6.70 Crore, and Forex Gain of Rs 4.98 Crore) for the quarter was Rs. 24.41Crore, up 85.34 % YoY. Adjusted EBITDA at Rs. 26.17 Crore.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) was Rs.11.36 Crore, up 18.82 % QoQ
- Consolidated profit for the FY18 Rs.118.68 Crore of which Rs.42.33 Crore pertaining to Continued operations and Rs.76.35 Crore from discontinued operations.
“Aurionpro has made good progress this last fiscal. This was a very significant year as we successfully concluded the restructuring of our business towards driving accelerated growth through a robust product and IP portfolio.”, said Samir Shah, CEO, Aurionpro. “As we advance into FY 18-19, I am happy to state that Aurionpro has become a significant product company with strong market presence in each area of our operations. We are excited to drive the next phase of high-margin growth across our portfolio of IP driven businesses – Cybersecurity, Digital Innovation & Banking.”
Samir Shah continued, “Our focus on creating a sustainable, high-margin IP driven business model has resulted in margin improvements by 900 basis points. The growth is even more remarkable as the company accelerated its investment in R&D and product development led by ISLA which stood at close to Rs. 50 Crs this fiscal against Rs. 27 Crs last year, most of which was also expensed out. With a strong product portfolio, optimized operations and a robust support infrastructure and an opening order book of Rs. 656 Crs. we are confident of driving business momentum and accelerated revenue and margin growth in the future.”
- The strategic sell of IAM consulting business to global leader, KPMG USA in February 2018 has positioned Aurionpro as an IT product company driven by innovation. This landmark deal also marks successful conclusion of the two-year long group wide strategic manoeuvring – driving accelerated revenue growth by building a portfolio of high margin products.
- Demerger Update: – After obtaining necessary approvals from Stock Exchanges, SEBI, Shareholders and other stakeholders, Final Petition has been filed with the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai in February 2018.The Petition was admitted by NCLT on May 11, 2018 and the same has been posted for the final hearing on June 22, 2018.After receipt of the Order (expected by the end of June 2018), The Scheme will become effective. Subsequently the shares of Trejhara will be listed on the Stock Exchanges.
Summary of Pre and Post Demerger of Profit & Loss Account for FY18
|Particulars||Pre Demerger||Post Demerger|
|Profit after Tax||42.34||38.39||3.95|
Post Demerger figures will not tally with Pre Demerger entity due to effect of Intercompany transaction for FY 18
- The Company has witnessed healthy growth in its PAT for FY 2017-18, taking note of the same the Board has decided to recommend final dividend @20% i.e Rs. 2/- per share for the year 2017-18. The dividend so recommended will be subject to the approval of the Members at the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
New wins, partnerships and go-lives – Q3 FY 17-18
Customer Communications Management Platform
- Interact DX, was selected by 2 leading telecom service providers and 2 leading banks along with successful deployments at 4 banks and a leading telecom service and insurance provider respectively
Government & PSU
- Aurionpro’s Government Services Group has won the Rajasthan Government’s INR 180 Cr innovative project for designing and developing the nation’s very first digital ‘3D City’ model, aimed at streamlining city administration and enabling future developments
- Advisory and consulting services around Digital product and technology deployment across group companies of UAE Exchange
We expect to scale the business of Isla aggressively in 2018 through accelerated sales, marketing and distribution network.
- Further strengthened the Cyberinc leadership to help us quickly scale the product and sharpen the GTM strategy by inducting Rajiv Raghunarayan, a cybersecurity industry veteran as VP, Products & Scott Bennett with a deep experience in building scalable internet applications as Chief Architect and Principal Engineer.
Banking & Fintech
- Latest version of iCashPro+’s Nostro reconciliation module was successfully deployed at HDFC Bank to auto balance reconciliation of the Nostro accounts
- SmartLender, Loan Origination Platform successfully rolled out across all branches of OCBC bank
- Successful Go-live of GFIG system at UOB for global financial Institution customers
Aurionpro Solutions (NSE: AURIONPRO) (BSE: 532668) Aurionpro is a global technology solutions leader that helps enterprises accelerate their digital innovation, securely and efficiently. It combines core domain expertise, thought leadership in innovation, security and leverages industry leading IP to deliver tangible business results for global corporations. Employing more than 1,300 domain and technology experts across North America, Asia and Europe, Aurionpro caters to a host of clients across BFSI, Telecom and Logistics industry.
For more information, visit: www.aurionpro.com.