Tuesday, February 13, 2018, Mumbai, India
Aurionpro Solutions Ltd (NSE: AURIONPRO) (BSE: 532668), a leading provider of technology solutions for Banking, Digital Innovation and Cybersecurity, today announced its consolidated financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2017.
Q3 FY17-18 Financial Highlights
Key highlights for the Q3 of FY17-18 are:
- Total Revenue for the quarter was Rs.166.05 Crore, up 13.26 % YoY
- Consolidated EBITDA (includes onetime expenses for ESPS of Rs 1.85 Crore, and Forex Loss of Rs 4.05 Crore) for the quarter was Rs. 27.02 Crore, up 48.08 % YoY. Adjusted EBIDTA at Rs.32.92 Crore.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) was Rs.13.33 Crore, up 163.43 % YoY
“In line with our strategy of ‘simplifying and sharpening focus’ on IP-led growth from core areas of business, we concluded the sale of our IAM business to market leader, KPMG, in January. This landmark deal with KPMG marks a successful conclusion of business restructuring aimed at driving accelerated growth through a robust product portfolio.”, said Samir Shah, CEO Aurionpro, “We will now aggressively focus on driving market leadership for our Isla Malware Isolation Platform and unlocking shareholder value through IP led high-margin growth across the group. With a strong product portfolio, optimized operations and robust support infrastructure we are expecting strong business momentum and revenues in the coming quarters.”
Business Updates & Highlights
The company has been working towards establishing a IP led business model with accelerated revenue growth and resultant margin expansion. This has been enabled by continued investments in R&D and product development. The businesses are reporting enhanced revenue growth and continues efficient margin expansion.
New wins, partnerships and go-lives – Q3 FY 17-18
- Signed a distribution partnership with ECS Computers Asia for rapid expansion in APAC region.
- Expanding scope of HPE partnership beyond the US market.
- New version of ISLA set for launch in March this year.
- Expanding pipeline and stronger customer interest across the globe.
Banking and Fintech
Our banking business continues to strengthen its position across ASEAN with numerous customer wins and product deployments. We recently launched our Next Generation Transaction banking suite, iCashpro+ with enhanced features and functionality which has been well received by the banking industry.
- iCashPro+ was successfully deployed at DFCC Bank PLC. and HDFC Bank
- The latest version – iCaspro+ was selected by AU Finance
- Signed a contract with Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Bank, Vietnam
- Successfully deployed at RHB bank, Malaysia and United Overseas Bank, Singapore
- Signed a contract with Maharashtra State Transport Corporation (MSRTC) for surveillance of 450 Bus Depot across Maharashtra.
- New Product Introduction – Forex card issuance kiosks for a large Private. Bank in India
Customer Communications Management Platform
- Interact DX, was selected by the leading Digital Cable TV and Broadband Internet Services provider in India, along with 4 Successful Go-lives across leading banks and telecom operators
End-to-end Logistics Platform
- SCMProFit was selected by 2 warehousing and logistics solutions provider firms -MJ Logistics, CNS Logistics. And was successful deployed at Inchcape Shipping services, MJ and Kamadjaja Logistics firms
Government & PSU
- Aurionpro’s Central Project Management Unit (CPMU) project for CHiPS (Chhattisgarh Infotech Promotion Society) was recognized with Dr. Abdul Kalam Award for innovation in IT applications category.
- Received category ‘A” empanelment to provide professionals in various categories of software development for NIC
Aurionpro Solutions (NSE: AURIONPRO) (BSE: 532668) Aurionpro is a global technology solutions leader that helps enterprises accelerate their digital innovation, securely and efficiently. It combines core domain expertise, thought leadership in innovation, security and leverages industry leading IP to deliver tangible business results for global corporations. Employing more than 1,200 domain and technology experts across North America, Asia and Europe, Aurionpro caters to a host of clients across BFSI, Telecom and Logistics industry.
For more information, visit: www.aurionpro.com.