Friday, 12th August, 2016, MUMBAI, IN
Aurionpro Solutions Ltd (NSE: AURIONPRO) (BSE: 532668), a provider of technology solutions for Banking, Digital Innovation, Enterprise Security, announced its financial results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2016.
Q1 FY16-17 Financial Highlights:
- Total revenue for the period was Rs. 141.94 Crores
- Consolidated EBITDA for the period was Rs. 14.92 Crores
- Profit After Tax (PAT) was Rs. 31.02 Crores*
*Profit After Tax includes other income from sale of IT Services business
“In alignment with our strategy of growth through high-end product business, this is the first quarter since we have exited the IT Services business in March 2016. Accordingly, our revenues and profits have been on anticipated lines. Throughout 2016-17, we aim to simplify and sharpen the business focus to concentrate around our core strength areas – Enterprise Security, Digital Innovation and Banking.”, said Samir Shah, CEO, Aurionpro, “We continue to reduce debt and have repaid approximately $4.83 million dollars this quarter in spite of continued capital investments towards rolling out additional 600 kiosks for one of our largest banking customers. We look to build upon the business momentum and accelerate growth in the medium to long-term.”
Q1 FY 16-17 Business Highlights:
- As of Q1 FY16-17, we had 25 clients from Global Fortune 500 list
- We have expanded our product line geographically with new wins, go-lives in UK and Sri Lanka respectively.
• We had a significant win in UK with large satellite telco company for interactive communications
• We went live with our first client in Sri Lanka for our Cash Management platform
- We successfully rolled out 600 queue management systems this quarter, 3000 in total for one of the largest banks in India for automation and transformation of the branch operations
- Enterprise Security continued to be the largest line of business contributing 42% of revenues, while BFSI continued to be the largest vertical contributing 66% of revenues
Aurionpro Solutions (NSE: AURIONPRO) (BSE: 532668) is a Aurionpro is global technology solutions leader that helps clients accelerate their digital innovation, secure their enterprises, and optimize business operations. We combine core domain expertise, thought leadership in innovation, security and leverage industry leading IP to deliver measurable business results for global corporations.
With revenues of over $115MN USD and employing more than 1,300 experts across North America, Asia, and Europe, the company has been named among the top 100 technology companies for Financial Services worldwide in 2014. For more information, visit www.aurionpro.com.