Manage Collateral Effectively While Being Compliant With Basel Regulations
Pro-actively Manage Concentration And Sectoral Risks
The SmartLender Collateral Management is a platform compliant with Basel II, Basel III, and Basel IV rules and practises and is a workflow-driven, web-based, and closely integrated post-approval solution that enables banks to expedite and optimise their overall collateral management process. It provides a platform that reduces manual processes, has comprehensive collateral maintenance capabilities, and handles concentration and sectoral risks proactively.
Solutions Helping You Adapt To Automated Collateral Management Processes
Catalysts Of Collateral Management
Legal, Operational, Liquidity and Market Risk of Collaterals
- Robust and efficient policies and procedures to control Residual risks like Legal, Operational, Market and Liquidity Risks
- Ability to provide strategies for Collateral valuation
- Management of Concentration Risk which may arise from Bank’s Risk mitigation techniques
Market Risk and Collateral Coverage
- Periodic assessment of the haircuts can be done to perform a valuation of the collaterals.
- Collateral Value calculated using parameterized haircuts associated with every collateral type.
- Controls can be set in place to set the frequency of collateral valuation, based on Bank’s internal policy on Basel norms or Regulatory requirements.
Robust Documentation Control
- Various document tracking features including Constitutional & Contractual documentation, Facility documentation and Collateral documentation status tracking and their associated checklists
- Ability to continually ensure that the Collateral and Guarantee transaction documents are adhering to the Bank’s and relevant jurisdiction’s legal enforcement
- A complete state-based documentation workflow engine, with maker-checker functionality, to ensure that all documentation is properly examined, and processed
Rich UX & Intuitive UI
SmartLender Collateral Management Benefits
Maximized automated processes reducing manual work
Improved business performance
Reduced document preparation time
Digital, intuitive and portable