Limits and Exposure Management Making Banks Digitally Limitless
Keep Exposure Under Tight Control
SmartLender Limits Management System is a complete Limits and Exposure Management system that assists the bank or lending institution in measuring, analysing, and controlling risks that may develop during the loan process. Limits Management System is capable of handling concentration risk management through several risk dimension hierarchies and group levels.
Limit Management Solutions For Corporate And Retail
Catalysts Of Limits Management
Centralized System for Limits Management, Checking and Booking
- Capability for host systems to connect to for the purpose of verifying and booking the Limits – Predeal booking
- Restrictions at the counterparty and group levels, with the option to manually suspend limits at both levels
- Ability to convey the status of a Limit suspension to any enquiry source system, alerting the enquirer that any further lending or trading with this limit ID would result in a limit breach.
Single View of Customer Limits (SVC)
- Provides ability to handle large obligor/counterparty groups, with a consolidated view of all limits, with different views and drill down capabilities
- Intuitive web display allows search and view of counterparty groups, drill down to its constituent counterparty, viewed from a perspective of limits and further drill down to limit details
- Further drill down possible with each limit mapped to a number of accounts
Ready Interface to Core Banking
- One of the primary features of SmartLender Limits Management is the integration of external systems
- Integration of business logics is supported, and built-in adapters and interfaces are given for common integration points.
Rich UX & Intuitive UI
SmartLender Limits Management Benefits
Management of organisational structure across large networks in many countries
Limit and exposure management that is efficient and streamlined
One stop solution for complete & consolidated limits and exposure management
Adaptability and the capacity to deal with complicated business rules
Gateway for bankers and lenders to informed decision making
Digital, intuitive and portable