Performance Snapshot for 9M FY19 (Y-o-Y)
- Revenue growth of 20%
- EBITDA growth of 39% with margin expansion of 312 bps
- PAT growth of 90% with margin expansion of 474 bps
Financials at a Glance:
Revenue (Rs. Crs)
EBITDA (Rs. Crs)
PAT (Rs. Crs)
Aurionpro delivers a stellar performance for its 9MFY19 – exceeds annual EBIDTA and PAT for FY18 in current nine months period
- Revenues for 9MFY19 increased by 20% to Rs. 369 Crs
- Achieved full year EBIDTA of FY18 in 9MFY19 with EBIDTA margins of 22.2%
- Surpassed the full year profitability of FY18. 9MFY19 PAT is up by ~25% as compared to full year PAT of Financial Year 2018 with PAT margins of 12.8%
We help businesses accelerate digital innovation, securely and efficiently
Result Highlights Q3FY19 on Y-o-Y basis :
Revenue Growth of 22%
The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 115 Crs during Q3FY19, as against Rs. 94 Crs in Q3FY18 a growth of 22%.
EBITDA growth of 40%
EBIDTA for the quarter stood at Rs. 29 Crs higher by 40% as compared to Q3FY18 of Rs. 20 Crs. EBIDTA margins expanded by 327 bps to 25% as compared to Q3FY18.
Profitability growth of 44%
The Company recorded a PAT margin of 13.5% higher by 203 bps as compared to Q3FY18. PAT for the quarter stood at Rs. 15.5 Crs with a growth of 44% Y-o-Y.
Result Highlights 9MFY19 on Y-o-Y basis :
Revenue Growth of 20%
The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 369 Crs during 9MFY19, as against Rs. 308 Crs in 9MFY18 a growth of 20%.
EBITDA growth of 39%
EBITDA for the 9MFY19 stood at Rs. 82 Crs as against Rs. 59 Crs in 9MFY18 an increase of 39%. EBIDTA margins stood at 22.2% as compared to 19.1% for 9MFY18 an increase of 312 bps.
Profitability growth of 90%
PAT for the 9MFY19 stood at Rs. 47.4 Crs as against Rs. 25.0 Crs in 9MFY18 an increase of 90%. PAT margin grew by 474 Bps as compared to 9MFY18. PAT margins for the quarter stood at 12.8%.
Banking & Fintech
iCashpro+ (Cash Management) – New Wins
- One of the fast growing bank in Sri Lanka seeks to strengthen its Cash Management offering by selecting iCashpro+
- A leading regional bank in Kenya selects BTO enabled self-service capability to help corporate users to access various corporate services offered by the bank.
- One of the top 5 private commercial bank in Sri Lanka in market capitalization to offer convenient and unified digital banking services.
- Another leading bank in Sri Lanka has implemented phase 2 of the banks payments and cash management infrastructure with the objective of delivering a superior service experience to businesses of any size
- One of the leading banks in Oman has selected Digital Transaction Banking suite to offer pertinent and best-in-class transaction banking products and specialised services to their corporate / SME customers
SmartLender – Projects “Go Live”
- One of the Leading bank in Singapore goes live with Credit Master (SMLC) Revised Pricing Framework Integration for Risk Based Pricing (RBP) and applicable to all credit exposures (except exposures to derivative products) under Group Wholesale Banking.
- One of the Leading bank in Singapore goes live with CCRIS Phase 3 Integration for Corporate, Commercial and SME Loans (SMLC) in Malaysia.
- One of the fastest growing bank in Thailand goes live with Retail Loans (SMLR) as part of Digital Banking Services.
- Aurionpro has established a complete end-to-end Savings Account Opening Automation ecosystem for a large multi-national bank in India. This includes on boarding of new customers for Savings Account along with Credit Card and Wealth Management Services.
- Aurionpro was selected as the preferred partner for this prestigious project as ACE platform provided the flexibility and scalability and greatly reduced the time to market their offerings to their end customers. Eventually the Bank intends to extend the ACE platform across multiple customer journeys and culminating in their vision of the digital bank.
Smart City & Smart Mobility
- Aurionpro is investing and expanding into various segments such as Metro AFC, Metro 5D BIM and ITMS, 3D City, Smart City, City WiFi & Surveillance, e-Governance Solutions, Deployment of high calibre technical man-power for important Government software development projects, etc. to cater the expanding demand in Government sector.
- Our Noida metro project which is one of our prestigious projects for Automated Fare Collection (AFC) System is expected to run its first passenger train on 25th January 2019. The implementation of this project was completed in a record time of 8 months which displays Aurionpro’s strength in acquiring and implementation of multiple project going forward.
- Targeted Campaigns launched in collaboration with the local partners across the globe has led to spike in enquiries by the potential customers which has encouraged optimism in cyber security business
Commenting on the results and performance, Mr. Paresh Zaveri, Chairman & Managing Director of Aurionpro Solutions Ltd said:
“We are pleased with the performance of your company for Nine Months ended December 2018 with revenue growth of 20%, EBITDA growth of 39% and Net Profit growth of 90%. There has been a comprehensive growth within all business segments witnessing further growth momentum.
We have surpassed the full year profitability achieved in FY18. 9MFY19 PAT is up by 24% as compared to full year PAT of Financial Year 2018. Higher profitability has been achieved on the back of focus on IP revenues and cost efficiency programs run across the company and higher utilization of existing resources which has helped to play out the operating leverage.
There has been a surge in enquires for our cyber security business in the past couple of months and we are hopeful of reflecting it in enhanced order flows in near future which will boost our revenues and profitability.
We are actively looking out for more opportunities in the Smart Cities and Smart Transportation of government business in India and Globally and our strategic investment in SC Soft, Singapore has enhanced our capabilities in this segment and has enabled us to expand in newer geographies with improved margins
We are confident of delivering stronger and sustainable performance from each of our business vertical which has immense growth opportunities moving forward.”
Aurionpro Solutions Ltd (ASL) is a global technology solutions leader that helps enterprises accelerate their digital innovation, securely and efficiently. It combines core domain expertise, thought leadership in innovation, security and leverages industry leading IP to deliver tangible business results for global corporations. Employing more than 1,000 domain and technology experts across North America and Asia, Aurionpro caters to a host of clients across BFSI, Cyber Security and Smart Cities and Smart Mobility sector across the globe. Please visit: www.aurionpro.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this document relating to future status, events, or circumstances, including but not limited to statements about plans and objectives, the progress and results of research and development, potential project characteristics, project potential and target dates for project related issues are forward-looking statements based on estimates and the anticipated effects of future events on current and developing circumstances. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties and are not necessarily predictive of future results. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. The company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect actual results changed assumptions or other factors.