Performance Snapshot for FY19 (Y-o-Y)
- Revenue growth of 25% to Rs.522 crs
- EBITDA growth of 39% to Rs.111 crs
- EBIDTA margins of 21.2% an increase of 211 bps
- PAT growth of 60% to Rs.61 crs
- PAT margins of 11.6% an increase of 258 bps
- Recommended Final dividend of Rs. 2 per equity share
Financials at a Glance:
Revenue (Rs. Crs)
EBITDA (Rs. Crs)
PAT (Rs. Crs)
We help businesses accelerate digital innovation, securely and efficiently
Result Highlights Q4FY19 on Y-o-Y basis* :
Revenue Growth of 39%
The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 153 Crs during Q4FY19, as against Rs. 111 Crs in Q4FY18 a growth of 39%.
EBITDA growth of 28%
EBIDTA for the quarter stood at Rs. 29 Crs higher by 28% as compared to Q4FY18 of Rs. 23 Crs. EBIDTA Margins stood at 18.9%
Adjusted EBITDA growth of 46%
During the Quarter ended, there was a Fixed Asset write-off to the tune of Rs. 4.22crs, thus adjusted EBIDTA for the quarter stood at Rs 33 Crs a growth of 46% on Y-o-Y.
Profitability growth of 3%
PAT for the quarter stood at Rs. 13 Crs with a growth of 3%. PAT Margin stood at 8.7%
Result Highlights FY19 on Y-o-Y basis* :
Revenue Growth of 25%
The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 522 Crs during FY19, as against Rs. 419 Crs in FY18 a growth of 25%.
EBITDA growth of 39%
EBITDA for the FY19 stood at Rs. 111 Crs as against Rs. 80 Crs in FY18 an increase of 39%. EBIDTA margins stood at 21.2% as compared to 19.1% for FY18 an increase of 211 bps.
Profitability growth of 60%
PAT for the FY19 stood at Rs. 61 Crs as against Rs. 38 Crs in FY18 an increase of 60%. PAT margin grew by 258 Bps as compared to FY18. PAT margins for the year stood at 11.6%.
Banking & Fintech
- One of the leading bank in Oman, has selected Aurionpro’s iCashpro+ Transaction Banking Solution to implement a B2B portal for offering Transaction Banking services to their corporate, SME and Islamic banking customer segments.
- One of the private sector banks in India goes live with iCashpro+ H2H facility to process bulk transaction files having alternatives such as Utility based solution as well as API based payment solution.
- One of the leading domestic bank in UAE goes live with iCashpro+ Gatekeeper solution. In the place of transactions processed through digitally signed file either through customer ERP or manually will now be able to authenticate and authorize by the user by the Gatekeeper system.
- One of the leading bank in Singapore has been using REACH CLIMS for their collateral perfection process, covenant monitoring, valuation, safekeeping custodian and limits utilization validation in their Singapore Head Office.
- Largest Singapore bank in Indonesia went live with Credit Master (SMLC) so that they can process their commercial and corporate loans in a structured manner with an improved Credit Underwriting process.
- One of the largest bank in Malaysia used the ICMS (SMLC) to perform data entry of their existing customers such that they can carry out screening using BNM CCRIS and CTOS.
- One of the fastest growing bank in Vietnam went Live with 2 pilot branches and its sub-branches on 11th March and 18th March 2019 respectively. This is a big achievement for both teams to able to digitalize bank’s Corporate/SME/Retail loan processing with Bank-wide Collateral & Limits Management in 15 months.
Smart City & Smart Mobility
- Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation: Aurionpro has won the bid from NMMC for System Integrator for Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of Integrated Enterprise Solution(E- Governance).
- Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited – Nagpur AFC: Went Live on 5 Stations for Nagpur Metro on Automatic Fare Collection system and working functionality with QR based ticketing System
- Announced formal release of the 4.0 version – the first ever hybrid Isolation platform in the market with key product differentiator features that include threat blocking, dashboards & URL categorization
- Continuing to help BestBuy scale their deployment. Provided multiple releases to support Best Buy customizations
- Acquired the first customer to sign up for Try & Buy in the Philippines. More than 10 active POC’s underway in the Philippines
Company has approved, vide its board meeting on 25th March 2019, buyback of full paid-up equity shares of face value Rs. 10 each from its shareholders/beneficial owners excluding promoters, promoter group and persons who are in control of the Company, via the “open market” route through the stock exchanges, for a total amount not exceeding Rs. 20 Crs and at a price not exceeding Rs. 185 per share, payable in cash.
Till 30th April 2019, the company bought back 2,45,698 full paid equity shares. Amount utilized for buyback of these shares is Rs. 3.62 Crs.
The Board has recommended a dividend of Rs.2 (20%) per equity share of face value of Rs.10 each in its meeting held on May 2 2019, subject to approval of the members of the Company at the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
Commenting on the results and performance, Mr. Paresh Zaveri, Chairman & Managing Director of Aurionpro Solutions Ltd said:
“We are pleased with the performance of your company for the financial year 2019 with revenue growth of 25%, EBITDA growth of 39% and Net Profit growth of 60%. There has been a comprehensive growth within all business segments witnessing further growth momentum.
The increased revenue and profitability was on the back of new order wins across business verticals, cost control programmes across the organisation and operating leverage playing out.
We are confident of growing our Banking and Fintech vertical with new order wins in India and Globally with strong order book visibility for the coming Financial Year.
Increased enquires in our cyber security business in the past couple of months will be converted to orders going forward and we are hopeful of reflecting it in our revenues and profitability.
Our Smart Cities and Smart Mobility vertical has immense growth opportunities with more and more metros and smart cities project roll outs in India & Globally. Aurionpro is well poised to grab these opportunities with technical expertise and proven past records.
During the year we continued our investment in streamlining our offerings and investments in new products with an objective of increasing the scalability which will in turn grow the business with sustainable margins.
We have launched new products for KIOSK , SC soft Pte Ltd. our associated company will launch a new product “ECHO” in Stockholm Sweden in June 2019, and in Banking we have reworked our LOS platform & transaction banking for further new market growth with faster implementation cycle.
We are confident of delivering stronger and sustainable performance from each of our business vertical which has immense growth opportunities moving forward.”
Aurionpro Solutions Ltd (ASL) is a global technology solutions leader that helps enterprises accelerate their digital innovation, securely and efficiently. It combines core domain expertise, thought leadership in innovation, security and leverages industry leading IP to deliver tangible business results for global corporations. Employing more than 1,000 domain and technology experts across North America and Asia, Aurionpro caters to a host of clients across BFSI, Cyber Security and Smart Cities and Smart Mobility sector across the globe.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this document relating to future status, events, or circumstances, including but not limited to statements about plans and objectives, the progress and results of research and development, potential project characteristics, project potential and target dates for project related issues are forward-looking statements based on estimates and the anticipated effects of future events on current and developing circumstances. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties and are not necessarily predictive of future results. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. The company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect actual results changed assumptions or other factors.