Our Client in Singapore is looking for an experienced System analyst for the core System Analyst IT team to support the bank’s treasury division for the business with Commodities, Credit Derivatives, FXD, IRD, FX, MM, Fixed Income products in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and its overseas branches across the globe
- As part of the Trade Transformation delivery team, the position will be responsible for the delivery of Global Trade and FSCM Technology platform, managing the quality of functional delivery and ensuring the implementation of agreed functional capability
- Contribute to building expertise by mentoring, guiding and training as appropriate
- Functional lead for the roll-out of multi-country programs working closely with Intellect Delivery team and internal stakeholders across implementation, technology, FSCM on boarding teams.
- Working closely with stakeholders to develop practical domain roadmaps to move the enterprise towards the future state vision, while taking into account business, technical and delivery constraints
- Analyzing stakeholder requirements, current state architecture, and gaps to create a future state architecture vision for one or more parts of the enterprise with a focus on reduced complexity, cost efficiencies, reuse, reduced risk and/or improved business capabilities
- Reviewing problem ticket and incident to propose short term and long term resolution to fit with the domain roadmap
- Guiding and challenge the project on functional architecture, design decision and performance testing
- Reviewing non-functional requirement and proposed architecture changes to anticipate evolving non-functional requirements
- Communicating the principles, standards, vision and roadmaps to stakeholders and proactively addressing any questions / concerns identified
- Acting as a trusted advisor to stakeholders in both business and IT to assist in defining and delivering high quality solutions
- Provide thought leadership on functional architectural or other topics
Embed Platform Thinking in everything
Relevant experience as a system analyst in Front Office processes in Capital Markets
- Experience on workflows (pre-trade and post-trade) in Murex 3.1
- Solid experience in gathering and writing requirements and functional specifications
- Should have good understanding of capital market business with in-depth knowledge of front/Middle office functions (pricing, Valuations and Risk).
- Resource must have Hands on experience working with some key asset classes (FX/MM, FI, IRD, COM, Equity or Credit).
- Resource must have good understanding of market data for different asset classes (IR curves ,Volatility Smiles/Surface for products with optionality , Bond & Future Prices ,FX Spot rates etc.) , Good to have experience of setting market data in Murex treasury platform (Not mandatory)