- Manage and analyse business requirements into a solution design, managing user requirements workshops and formulation of an overall solution design, modelling transactions through the system to ensure that the business requirements are met.
- Hands-on Techno-Functional role to analysis and propose solutions for business issues, process changes and functional requirements.
- Work with different technology teams across infrastructure, and other divisions to deliver system solutions for the business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on their priorities, needs as well as system improvements.
- Build a strong relationship and manage expectations with users and stake holders.
- Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis or in core Market Risk module and project implementation.
- Previous experience on implementing Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB SA and IMA) SIMM(Standard Initial Margining Model), xVA is preferred.
- Candidate must have thorough understanding of regulation on “Minimum requirement of Market Risk capital charge”
- Must have working understanding of Murex module with atleast 5 years of specific experience in MRE, MRA, Murex Limit Controller and Simulation and pricing modules
- Other good to have skill sets include margining, collateral or related credit risk methodologies
- Experience in managing and delivery of trading platforms for Treasury products on a global scale, integrated within the organizations treasury product systems.
- Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s or Maters degree in computer science, engineering or in Finance domain
- Related professional/technical qualification will be advantageous although not mandatory
- Strong Murex Knowledge