- Analyze user requirements and design/development of business user reports
- Work will also includesome development using UNIXshell scripts, SQL and other languages to automate the interfaces between Murex and other application systems.
- The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Proven experience of working on scalable, resilient transaction processing systems in the Financial markets .
- Strong Knowledge in Datamart, SQL, Store Procedures
- Strong exposure of trade lifecycle across front office and middle office tiers
- Practical knowledge of shell scripting
- Very strong experience on design and development of Datamart reports MX3.1
- Detailed knowledge of Murex datamodel in MX3.1
- Excellent grasp of Murex 3.1 Architecture and services
- Good understanding of main Murex modules like MxmlExchange, simulation views, VAR…
- Contribute to the design of key integration , workflow and reporting aspects of the platform
- Work with teams spread across infrastructure, product development, support, and test