- Execute projects and enhancements and provide technical support in STP trade interfaces, including pre-trade related enhancement.
- Analyse user requirements and design/development of Murex STP trade interfaces.
- Work will also includesome development using UNIXshell scripts, SQL and Core Java to automate the
interfaces between Murex and other application systems.
- The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors.
- Experienced in building Confirmation templates, event notices, Swift Messages and related document generation from the STP
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience and minimum 3 years relevant experience in Murex STP trade
interface and post trade workflow development.
- Possess good knowledge of below technical skills:
- Murex MxML (MX3.1), with proficiency in XML/XST, data dictionaries
- Murex pre-trade sequence related to STP trade interfaces
- SQL, preferably in Sybase environment
- UNIX system command and shell scripting
- Good to have below knowledge and skills:
- Murex DataMart report, market data (MDRS/MDCS/RTBS)
- Core Java, preferably version 1.6 and above
- Agile software development knowledge.
- Automated test framework hands-on experience
- Other requirements:
- Good knowledge of Treasury products
- Strong analytical mind set and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good teamwork skills