Tailor Made Transaction
Banking For Businesses
Interoperable, Seamless, Device and Platform-agnostic Transaction Banking Interface
Banks are becoming more digital, not only in the front end, but throughout the banking lifecycle, as agile fintech competitors arise and hence Global Transaction Banks are turning into Digital Service Providers.
The need to ADAPT to the new Digital Order
- Disruptive technologies have resulted in a noticeable movement away from disintermediation and toward partnership between fintech businesses and banks in order to provide a better customer experience.
- Banks must provide a seamless omni-channel customer experience in order to meet changing client demands, which is another significant expression of digitalization.
- With the rapid pace of disruptions in the payments space, banks need to quickly embrace digitization to support innovative payment systems and manage compliance with evolving regulations.
- Digitization also enables big data analytics and open APIs, that opens the new possiblities for success in transaction banking technologies.
- Innovations in application security using A.I., Natural Language Processing and unstructured data analysis make banking safe and secure.
Enabling Customer Success & Delight
With iCashpro+ Deliver A Real Customer Intuitive Experience through best solutions facilitated as a part of corporate internet banking suite.
Wizard & Templates
Cross Browser Compatibility
Widgets & Transaction Analytics
Account Balance Reporting
- Real-Time Balance Reporting
- Account Aggregation
- Account balance for multi-currency
- Export to XLS, PDF, MT940
- Cheque Book Request
- Cheque Status Enquiry
- Cheque Image
- Initiate and track service requests
- Facilitates request for duplicate statement, electronic statements and balance confirmation letter
- Status updation on portal
- Initiate a request for placing a FD with the core bank
- Changing of the maturity instruction
- Status updation on internet portal
Cards & Utility Payments
- View transactions details of credit card
- Payment of credit card bills within bank
- Bill presentment & bill Payment on a single platform