Key Skills: Murex Datamart Reporting
Our Client in Singapore is looking for an experienced business analyst for the core Treasury IT team to support the bank’s treasury division for the business with Commodities, Credit Derivatives, FX Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, FX, Money Markets & Fixed Income products in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and its overseas branches across the globe.
The Business analyst role is responsible for working closely with various business stakeholders, internal technology teams as well as the vendor to implement Murex as the treasury system for managing structured products for the Global Markets & Investment Management Division. Specifically, the candidate will be part of the interfaces stream responsible for delivering the interfaces into and out of Murex. The candidate is also expected to drive the development and testing process, to achieve successful implementation within the project timeframe.
- Manage and analyse business & functional requirements of risk, financial information and regulatory reporting systems downstream of Murex, propose solutions and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with business & technology teams to scope, gather and review their functional requirements on the system interfaces into & out of Murex
- Drive testing efforts to achieve successful sign-off and implementation within the project timeline.
- Build strong relationships with and effectively manage expectations of business & technology stakeholders.
- Experience working in the capital markets industry with relevant experience in systems analysis, design and testing
- Expertise in eliciting requirements, mapping financial and business requirements to system capabilities, and documenting business functional specifications
- Proven ability in building effective relationships with both business and technology stakeholders
- Deep functional knowledge of structured products as well as front to back trade lifecycle & process flows
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills with strong customer focus, to be able to communicate to various stakeholders in a clear, concise and logical manner
- Excellent & demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills. The successful candidate should be able to understand underlying business drivers and propose effective solutions in resolving business problems
- Experience working with MUREX and/or system-to-system interfaces will be desirable
- Strong technical background