- Analyse user requirements and assist in test execution
- Work will also include in preparing the functional specifications, work closely with dev team on assistance, and prepare the test cases and executing it (eg: deal booking, performing events as per user requirements in SIT, UAT).
- The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, developers and business users, as well as external vendors.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Good experience in Murex system in Front office and risk modules of Mx 3.1 platform
- Proven experience of working on scalable, resilient transaction processing systems in the Financial markets
- A strong analytical and logical approach to problem solving and system development.
- Very strong exposure to all the asset class
- Strong exposure of trade lifecycle across front office, back office and middle office tiers;
- Detailed knowledge of Murex Front office and risk modules.
- Responsible for doing Requirement Analysis in Front Office space for various asset classes
- Responsible for doing an initial analysis of existing production data and existing test cases suite
- Ability to analyze and understand product requirements and offer solutions and support to facilitate the rollouts.
- Work closely with Front Office business to design and build pricing and booking capabilities in Murex system.
- Participate with internal business partners on cross functional projects to provide STP solutions for pricing, distribution and execution capabilities.
- Be responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
- Design, and troubleshooting skills for Murex E-tradepad, FDI, pricing templates and rights, pre-trade rules and consistency templates required.
- Analyzing and assist in Reports and interfaces along with downstream systems
- Experience with Simulation views configuration for PnL and Risk views and Front Office related modules.
- Familiarity with FX, Equity and Credit Derivative products with a basic understanding of the models to price these products.
- Ability to prepare the test cases based on user requirements and take the lead/assist in execution of those and to get user signoffs based on that
- Murex 3.1 Architecture is an added advantage
Knowledge in Regulatory reporting will be added advantage